Baildon Church of England belongs to the Shipley Learning Partnership which previously was known as Shipley Achieving Success. This is a partnership between the local primary schools and Titus Salts School.
This partnership aims to :
- Provide leadership development for leadership teams, middle leaders and other groups of staff.
- Identify strengths and areas for development as individual schools and the Partnership: through the use of and collaboration of joint School Improvement Partners; the sharing of individual school data/ self-evaluation and any Partnership/Headteacher school to school work; Ofsted outcomes with Partnership Headteachers AND Governing Body of individual schools.
- Provide school to school support for raising attainment and achievement in all schools.
- Provide Administrative support to facilitate the aims of the Partnership.
- Facilitate joint financial procurement and the brokering of collective provision for CPD and the needs of the Partnership as appropriate.
- Follow the principle of collaboration rather than competition for the mutual benefit of all members of the Partnership.
- Monitor the extent to which the aims of the Partnership are implemented and evaluate the partnership’s work with regards to shared training and focus groups.